Get Lost!


Some People really get on your nerves, innit?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hm, a little creepy, I suppose. I liked the ending, I would have done the same thing if I were her.

But, what was that plastic/paper thing stuck to the guy's arm at 1:43?
美B said…
To Enzd:

I think it was a nori packet...but maybe I'm wrong.
美B said…
This was interesting. It made my heart jump a little.
Anonymous said…
It was creepy. Kinda funny when he spits his drink all over her. She looked a little too calm the first time. The second time.... woah that was a bit of a shock! Good ending!
Ethereal Cereal said…
That was funny in a somewhat morbid way. I liked it. XD
TheNina said…
I lol'd.
'nuff said.
Awesome stuff~ <3
Mali said…
Bwahaha! This was excellent, thank you so much for sharing =)
Hi Everyone!!

Enzd - as 美B said, I think it's a nori packet of some sort!

Thank you very much for your comments guys!!:D Glad you enjoyed watching it!!!!!
Tani said…
Loved this. It made me go o__0 Wha? I think the wife/girlfriend has/had some serious issues...
Kit-tay said…
Woah, the girl looked really calm at first...
But who's the person/ghost anyway? :p
aweomeguy666 said…
i know she didnt talked but i think when he was the ghost in the window she must thought he was a little crazy probably from work and and the second time is like ok you spit your drink on me!!! im on the edge honey....dont push it!!! and when he throws his whole drink at her, she's like that's it im pissed (is pissed swearing) and kills him wow that made me laugh